- Outdoor rated – Fully sealed for maximum fixture lifeand IP66 rated for outdoor applications, ColorBlast 6 fixtures meet or exceed specifications for use in wet locations. Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing in black powder-coated finish.
- Flexible mounting options – The versatile fixture canopy base can be mounted to a junction box or directly to a wall, ceiling,or floor. A liquid-tight cable fitting seals the canopy opening for use in damp or wet environments.
- Versatile light positioning – The locking canopy base offers friction-free rotation of up to 350°, and 110° fixture tilting lets installers quickly aim the fixture without special tools.
- Unified power and data cable – Each ColorBlast 6 fixture comes with a 60 ft (18.3 m) unified power and data cable to minimize wiring. ColorBlast 6 is intended for use with PDS-150e and PDS-60 24V power /data supplies.
- Additional options for controlling and dispersing light– Designed specifically for the family of ColorBlast fixtures by City Theatrical, Inc., accessories include top hats, half top hats, egg crate louvers, barndoors, and horizontal and vertical spread lenses. (All accessories sold separately.)
Color Kinetics ColorBlast 6
High-performance ColorBlast® 6 LED fixtures generate rich, saturated colors and color-changing effects for a range of wall-washing and floodlighting applications. Designed with the needs of lighting designers, architects, and retail window directors in mind, ColorBlast 6 can be used in both indoor and outdoor installations. High-intensity LEDs produce superior light output in a compact, low-profile housing. ColorBlast 6 also offers full pan and tilt rotation, flexible mounting options, two beam angles, and superior control through Philips or third-party DMX controllers.